Skip to content
- Well-wrapped long, skinny sandwiches are easy to eat in bites –– think a baguette with ham, cold-cut heroes, veggie wraps or even something burrito-esque.
- Fried chicken is classic beach picnic fare for good reasons.
- Try whole fruits instead of cut–– apples or grapes have fewer cut surfaces to attract sand. Mix up a salty-spicy dip for your fruit to keep it interesting.
- Try skewering cherry tomatoes and mozzarella bocconcini along with basil leaves for a quick and easy caprese; grill bite-size chunks of zucchini and eggplant or sausages.
- Homemade or store-bought cookies both work nicely as a dessert option; you could consider steering clear of chocolate.