- Try hot oil massages once a week. After applying warm oil to scalp and hair, dunk a towel in hot water and wrap it over the head. Keep this for 15 minutes to make the hair roots stronger and healthier.
- 3 teaspoonful of olive oil mixed into 1 egg makes hair lustrous and shinier; or you can add 3 teaspoonful of lemon juice to clear off any oiliness and impurities off the scalp.
- Apply henna on the hair once in a month with 2-3 teaspoonfuls of lemon juice in the henna. This makes hair shinier and gives hair volume.
- Hair massage with mashed avocado is a good solution for frizzy hair.
- Most importantly, plenty of water and a nutritious diet including a small bowl of sprouts, fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables and curd definitely helps healthy hair growth.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →