- Apart from food, skin and hairs, other thing that we have to think about is footwear at beach. Now a days there are many different varieties are available of footwear for beach.
- Flipflop/strap shoes are most common choice for beaches as they are light in weight, easy to wear and remove and so many varieties and colors are available to match Hawaiian clothes.
- Sand socks, may be unattractive to many, but they are comfortable and protect your skin.
- A soft-soled shoe like the five fingers or pocket slippers are very famous these days specially in people involved in water sports. They are light and allow for most of your foot to flex naturally, which you will need in the sand. They are also available waterproof quality.
- Barefoot sandles, which are used with or without flipflop. These are specially for female, althogh men's varieties are also available. These sandles comes in many variety materials like beads, shells, cotton yarn etc. This product makes you looking different and stunning. These are also used in special in beach wedding.
- So these were footwear and don't forget to check out www.alvish.com for new Hawaiian shirts.
Share this post
- Tags: Beach Care tips, foot protection at beach, footwear, Hawaiian Clothes, summer foot wear beach footwear, summer wear